We will miss you like crazy, but are so glad you are back in our lives...

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ugh, gotta go back to work tomorrow. :(







Hey baby,
Well, I hope you had sweet dreams and that you got rested up. I am praying that your day is better than the last. I dread going back to work tomorrow. I hate that place. I know I won't sleep at all tonight and will toss and turn about the dread I feel. But I gotta do it. Bills have to be paid..:) I hope you aren't too upset at me for what I got Skylar. I think he will like what I get him. I added it up and it would have been around $140 if I would have gotten him the bat, glove, balls, and a baseball hat. And if you are upset, I understand. I just did what I thought was more reasonable for a 7 year old's birthday. If Amanda has something stupid to say about it, just blame it on me. I don't care what she thinks about me. But I do care how you feel, so I am sorry if I disappointed you. :( I love you with every beat of my heart and can't wait to see you again. It is going to be a long time, but each passing day is one day closer to having you in my arms. I am really hoping the next 6 months goes by quickly. If not, then I will deal with that as well. I think we could have it good when you get back. I am more grown up and ready to deal with outside factors. I hope you are too. I don't want to lose you again, ever. Well, I am about to go to bed. I love you and miss you more than you know. (well, you may know, because you are in this with me) Say a prayer that my tomorrow goes well. Muah!

1 comment:

  1. I thinkwe can too. I'm not going anywhere but your arms. Tell me how good we can have it. I want to hear your plan.

    ReplyDelete