We will miss you like crazy, but are so glad you are back in our lives...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This girl misses you like crazy!




Hey baby! Hope you slept well last night. I am ready for bed tonight. I worked really hard today to get all my notes done from last week. So now I have nothing to do tomorrow on my 4th day off!!! :( I guess I will clean some closets off and get ready to take some clothes to the shelter this weekend. Do my good deed for the day....I have such bad cabin fever. It is horrible. I am glad Dylan is going to be able to go back to school tomorrow. It is time. Really. I hope you have a better day today than what it seemed like yesterday for you. I really hate you are getting stressed out. I know it has to be hard. I couldn't do it. I really admire you for doing what you are doing. I know you really have no choice, but still. I admire you. I miss you like crazy and love you so much. I laid in bed last night thinking of ways that I could add on this house to make a master bedroom and bathroom, and to make the living room bigger. Just a thought. My mind has been doing all kinds of roller coaster rides lately. Oh, well, Nothing I am not used to....Muah.

No comments:

Post a Comment