We will miss you like crazy, but are so glad you are back in our lives...

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturdays aren't the same without you here...




This picture brings back such good memories for me from before you left. I had such a great night that night. Carving pumpkins was so fun. The boys were happy, you and I were happy, and we were all together. I watched a movie today that reminded me of you and I and our relationship. It was called "Going the Distance." Obviously about a long distance relationship. I miss you so much, and keep thinking of hugging you and kissing you when you get home this summer. I know it will only be a short time you will be here, but that is okay. Because you won't be on this deployment forever. I love you so much and hope you are sleeping well. Missing you like crazy. That won't stop. Muah!

1 comment:

  1. This was a great night, It was an all around great family night. I like how we can be goofy and not be afraid the other is gonna think we are tools. We are each others class clowns lol. I miss you too, Tonight I miss u even more than normal, I feel kinda emotional

    ReplyDelete