We will miss you like crazy, but are so glad you are back in our lives...

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Beta, Beta, Beta!!!

So.....Dylan and I went to get his new fish for his aquarium. At first we were going to get some guppies or neons, but then I would have had to buy a heater, and another pump, so we settled on a beta. He is a very pretty blue, with red on his fins. Dylan decided on a name.....and it is KEVIN!!! lol.....Seriously. I am not kidding! That just proves to you that he misses you terribly. I thought maybe Roscoe or Swimmer, but he didn't think much of those names. So, you now have a swimming animal named after you.:0) We went to Skylar's birthday party. Dylan had a lot of fun. It was good to see the boys again. All the kids were riding their scooters, playing basketball, and playing football. Talon, Dylan, and Hayden played football. They all did really well. I had never seen Talon run like that! lol...I was very social with their mom and grandma. They were cordial and very nice to me. I felt no tension whatsoever. Because believe me, I was nervous as hell driving up to the park. Skylar loved his bat and balls! He didn't open them up until today at the party. All the kids were playing baseball at first after he opened it up. And then leave it to my hard hitting kid to crack both of the plastic balls. I felt so bad. I just told their mom to get some Woofle balls to make up for it. She was cool about it. He also loved his basketball game I got him from you. I think I ended up doing well. I was worried about nothing...I miss you so much. I am sorry I was a little sad on the phone earlier today. Just when you said you weren't going to ask me to send care packages anymore made me upset. I want to do that for you. I might not be able to afford to send you much each time, but this is a way that I can support you and help my time waiting on you to go by faster. I like doing it for you. I told you I want to be your biggest supporter. And I intend to continue to do that. If you really don't want me to, please let me know, and I won't. But I won't be happy about it..:( I love you more than words can say. You are in my thoughts all the time. I want to be with you when you get home, and in 10 years, and when we are 70 too. I hope you feel the same. I got mixed feelings on the phone with you. I know you said that you didn't mean it how it sounds, but the way I heard it concerned me. But you reassured me I guess. I just want to know that you really want to be with me. I love you and know you feel the same. If you ever feel unsure, please let me know. In my mind, everyday, I am thinking of how our life can be when you get home. Debt or no debt. I will love you no less. Well, I am going to let you go. I have no idea when you will get this, but I hope soon. Have a nice day baby. I am about to go to bed. I am thinking Dylan and I won't be able to go to LR tomorrow to babysit Maddie. It is supposed to start snowing tomorrow around noon, and get worse tomorrow night. I think it may snow about 3-5 inches if the forecast is correct. Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment