We will miss you like crazy, but are so glad you are back in our lives...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I think I miss you more each day...




I sure miss you. I feel like we haven't been able to talk lately. I know alot of that is on me. Some has been technology, but whatever it has been, I just miss you. I miss your touch, your face, your silliness, your sweet voice, YOUR KISSES, your hugs, your love. I hope you are doing okay over there. This week has been kind of crazy for me. I am so ready for this weekend. I have no plans but to coach and to get my oil changed, but that is alright with me. I just want to relax. I will probably go work out Sat and Sun. I worked out the past two days and worked my ass off. It felt good. I was about to leave today to go work out, but Dylan went home with his buddy David, and was supposed to stay until 630, but his mom called before 5 and said Dylan accidentally hit David in the head with a golf club while they were hitting golf balls. His parents had to take him to the Express Clinic to get him checked out. Dylan feels horrible about it! :( I think he will be okay though. It was a pretty big cut, but I just reminded Dylan that accidents happen all the time. Well, I need to go and read Dylan's books with him. He started his patch club this week, so he has more books to read so he can take tests to earn his patch for this 9 weeks. I love you and miss you so much. Muah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment