We will miss you like crazy, but are so glad you are back in our lives...

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Don Juan's ain't got nothing on me!!!!!





Yes, I did make tacos tonight, and damn were they scrumptuous!!!! :)
I had a crazy day today. Mrs. Chandler was in and out, so I couldn't be too close to my phone. I swear she has a cell phone radar. It is pathetic. I am sorry that I couldn't respond much to your emails. I feel so bad about that. But I got every one of yours, and they all made me smile. There is some crazy shit going on at work, and Shane is coming out tomorrow morning. Can't wait. (being so f***ing sarcastic right now)I have basketball practice tomorrow night. I had to work late today, so hopefully I will get to go and work out tomorrow. It was almost 60 degrees out tonight. Felt very nice. It is so crazy how much you are on my mind every day. I think constantly about when you get back, and how our life is going to be. I can't wait for you to come home for good. I know I have a long time to wait, but every day is sooner than the one before. I am hoping to go to sleep early tonight. I haven't been sleeping too well lately. But that is nothing new. I love you so much and miss you more and more each day. You are my heart, and what I want to be my future. Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment