We will miss you like crazy, but are so glad you are back in our lives...

Saturday, November 6, 2010

You have this blog, now all you need is poppy seed chicken...

Well, the start of the blog you requested while you are away is here!! I have gotten quite spoiled being able to text and talk to you everyday the past week. I know it will get harder to communicate that way with you in a few weeks, but that is why I am excited to do a blog for you again. You will be able to keep up with me and feel closer to me, even though you will be so far away in miles, but not in my heart. I am so thankful that we are giving each other this second chance. It has been a crazy ride, but I really feel it will begin to slow down and we can just sit back and enjoy the views. I can't wait until Thanksgiving week to see you and spend some time with you before you leave. You will be very missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment