We will miss you like crazy, but are so glad you are back in our lives...

Monday, November 8, 2010

Not me so horny... rather me so sleepy

Hey baby...Just wanted to post a little something on here before I go to sleep. I have had a really crappy day. Being sore made me want to be in my bed all day and just sleep. I couldn't do much at work. Eating cereal this morning made me look like a window licker. I couldn't even bring my spoon up to my mouth. I got more milk on my shirt than in my mouth. It was a Kodak moment I am sure....Hopefully tomorrow I will feel better and won't hurt as much. I was so proud of myself today at the gym. I walked/ran 4 miles and then got on the bike and did another 4 (almost 5) miles. It felt so good. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to do some weights. I have my orientation over the equipment at 4:20, so I am not sure how much I will be able to get in. It was cool because I got to watch Dylan play in the gym while I did my last 1/2 mile on the track. He was showing me how he kicked the ball to his friend. I think I may start liking this working out thing. I haven't gotten much sleep the past two nights because I couldn't get comfortable, but hopefully tonight will be better. I got a good bubble bath in and I just stretched a lot, so maybe I will wake up tomorrow feeling more refreshed than today. I can't wait to talk to you in the morning. I hope you had a great day and have sweet dreams. I love you so much and miss you more each day you are gone. Not too much longer and I can see you again. Muah!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I about choked on my subway sandwich when I read about the milk. It sure sounded like a Kodak moment and I'm upset that your coworkers failed to capture the moment. Blah lol!!!! It is starting to sound like we are going to be a fit couple that will be healty enough to play sports with the kids for years to come. We both can commite to this lifestyle change. We will be each others Pillars of strenth when things feel impossible, together baby we can suceed at anything and yes that does include getting me to stop saying IDEAL lol. MUAH love you so much baby and I need to start thanking god for what I have because he blessed me by bringing you back into my life.

    ReplyDelete