We will miss you like crazy, but are so glad you are back in our lives...

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Not my own quote, but it works, and it is so true....

"Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence."

I miss you. Not too much longer than I won't miss you while you are here. And then not too much longer after that, I will begin missing you again...for a long time. A year. Which seems like forever. But maybe not. What is 12 months really? A lifetime? Or just enough time to better ourselves so we will be better for each other when you get home for good and to make this second chance work perfectly?

1 comment:

  1. This quote is another that fits perfecty. It states how I have felt for almost 2 years and how I feel now that I am away from you again. I think 12 months is just enough time to try to better ourselves to commit are lives to each other, to find out if getting back together was the right thing for us to do. by the way I think it was the right thing to do. I believe I will feel the same way when I get home and grab you with open arms and hold you till you have to tell me to let go

    ReplyDelete