We will miss you like crazy, but are so glad you are back in our lives...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

UGH!!!!!!




This has been just a really bad day for me! The best part was sitting in the library at Lakeside watching Dylan reading a book before he took an AR test. I have felt so pressured today to do so much. I am so ready to unwind and just go to bed. I hope your day has been better than mine. I got a little bit of a workout in. I did the treadmill for 30 minutes and did 250 jumps with the jump rope. I felt a little better after doing that. I know it is probably going to be a long night with my notes and all, but I have no motivation to even do those at this point. I may just have a "fuck it" night and not do them. All of our kids are going home at 1:30 tomorrow so hopefully I can get my notes done early and have an early night tomorrow. I love you and sorry I am in a pissy mood. I guess we all deserve to have a few every now and again. Miss you every day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment