We will miss you like crazy, but are so glad you are back in our lives...

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Jello is hitting a little too close to home today....

So, my first day at the YMCA went ok, at least while I was there. I was surprised that I am on the corporate plan with Community Counseling, which meant I had no joining fee (yay) and that instead of $34 a month, I will only pay $28.75 a month. I knew there was something good about working there! I walked in to the gym clueless and overwhelmed on where to even start. One of the fitness people helped me out and really showed me the best options I had to start on reaching my goal. I did the elliptical for 25 minutes, and then did an hour or so of different weight machines. When I was doing the ab exercises, I started to feel sick. I told him I was fixing to "yak." So, now my arms feel like lead, and I have still been sick to my stomach all day. Oh, and I left my jacket up there. Pretty sure that will be gone tomorrow when I go to do some cardio. I have my orientation on Tuesday night, and I will schedule my fitness eval for three weeks. I am pretty motivated at this point. I have no reason to NOT go up there since I have to pick Dylan up everyday anyways. For a few weeks, I am hoping you will continue to get on me about going, especially if I feel unmotivated during that time. I want to be healthy and feel better about myself when I look in the mirror. It is mostly for me, but also for you, so I can feel more confident when you give me compliments. But right now, I feel like I am wanting to yak again, so I will end this post here. Good times....

2 comments:

  1. Did the corporate plan come with a personal trainer? I have no clue what u are talking about when u say orientation and fitness eval.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear this blog is awesome. I love the pics you have posted on here. I love you so much baby

    ReplyDelete