We will miss you like crazy, but are so glad you are back in our lives...

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Yeah, I pretty much love you....




It is crazy at times for me to think that me and you are back together. It doesn't even seem like it has almost been two years that have gone by that we were not together. All those times we spent time together and we let time slip through our hands once again. I guess that it just wasn't the right time. I am so thankful we are giving each other another chance. You make my life feel right. Again. But this time it feels a little different. Maybe it is because I am a little older. Maybe it is because I didn't know what I lost until it was gone. But whatever the reason, I think we have a fighting chance at forever. I love you and am going to miss you so much. I already do. And it has only been 11 days since I have seen you or touched you or kissed you. I remember watching you walk out the hotel room door 11 days ago. My heart dropped at that moment. But I am ready for this deployment you are going on. I am just ready for when you get back for good. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us.

1 comment:

  1. I got tears in my eyes when u said fighting chance at forever. I'm shaking with happiness right now, I have nothing but faith in us and know that us being together again is right. We cheated our selves when split up but know we will make up for it. I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete