We will miss you like crazy, but are so glad you are back in our lives...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!!




I LOVE YOU!!!!! Maybe we can't be together today, but hopefully we can make up for it this summer!!! (you know what I mean???) lol....Seriously, it is not just this day that I am thanking God you are back in my life and my heart is filled with love for it, it is everyday. Dylan asked me today who my Valentine was, and before I could say anything, he said,"I am just kidding. I know it is definitely Kevin!" He is so right. I love you so much and miss you every minute of every day. I knew I was signing up for this deployment with you in a way. And even though I hate it with a passion, I know someday soon we will be together with no disruptions like we are now. You have my heart and I know I have yours. Have a wonderful day! Muah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment